Yea, this is a bit of a tough one. Existential definitions of things is not really what this is all about, so we're not really keen on getting into this. But I guess it's necessary, maybe.
So, what is street art? Er, art in a street, phew, that was easy 😀.
- What about sculpture? Er, yes
- How about sculptures, like that wooden Gruffalo in Hazelhead park? Yea, guess so.
- Even that big one of William Wallace outside the library? Hmm, probably not, we'd probably leave out old stuff like that.
- What about 2 second tags? Hmm, I guess, no, otherwise the system would be a bit swamped by them.
- What about my car, I've painted it in a sick style, and it's on the street? Hmm, no, it moves around, so probably isn't easy to put on a map.
- What about art that's not in public places? Yea, it's probably got to be in a public place, or at least visible from a public place.